Lawn Fertilizers and Weed Prevention
Lawn Insect Control
This product cannot ship to FL, PR, VI due to state restrictions.
Scotts Lawn Pro Step 3 Insect Control With Fertilizer controls all major turfgrass insect problems and fertilizes your lawn. Provides even greening without rapid, extreme growth and controls chinch bugs and other common insects. Unlike ordinary insect control products, every All-in-One particle delivers Scotts patented time release nitrogen, phosphorous & potassium formulated for summer use. It will not burn your lawn when used as directed. Size: 5,000 sq. ft. coverage.
How to Use:
- For best results, use a Scotts spreader set to the indicated label settings.
- Apply when lawn is dry.
- Water lawn after application to wash granules from the lawn foliage and so the active ingredient will be carried into the rootzone.
- If treating for mole crickets, water thoroughly so that the active ingredient will be carried into the rootzone.
When to Apply:
- Apply in summer (June-August) when insect activity or damage (chewed or brown leaves) is first observed or suspected in the lawn.
- Apply as the third step of a Scotts Annual Lawn Care Program in summer (June– August).
- For best results on insects, apply from mid-July through August.
- For chinch bugs, start treatments when daily high temperatures are regularly at 80F or above. Repeat at six-week intervals.
- For mole crickets, the best time to apply is May through July.
- Mature insects present after June are more difficult to control.
Where to Use:
- All turfgrasses and dichondra. Not for use on golf courses or sod farms.
What It Controls:
- Controls ants, armyworms, bermudagrass mites, billbugs, chiggers, chinch bugs, clover mites, crickets, cutworms, earwigs, fleas, flea beetles (in dichondra), leafhoppers, mole crickets, sod webworms (lawn moth larvae), vegetable weevil (in dichondra)
Added or Last Modified:
- Do not treat only brown areas of the lawn. To prevent further damage, treat the entire lawn.
- Do not use on fruit or vegetable plantings.
- Do not allow traffic on lawn until it has dried.
Scotts Lawn Pro Step 3 Insect Control With Fertilizer - 5000 SQ. FT. Additional information:
Feeds and strengthens against heat and droughts
Covers up to 5,000 square feet
Will not burn the lawn
Kid and pet friendlyColor (if applicable):
/ Size (if applicable):
Continental US shipping costs: 17.98 (We do not charge handling)
Buy Scotts Lawn Pro Step 3 Insect Control With Fertilizer - 5000 SQ. FT. and add $79.19 more to your cart to qualify for free shipping. *Weight restrictions may apply.
We will process your order the day we receive it.
This product usually leaves our warehouse the Next Business Day.
You will normally get your order in 3 - 7 business days (depending on how far you are from the warehouse).
Shipping rates are calculated based on:
- Total weight of the products in your cart.
- Individual item shipping carrier fee ( if applicable )